Call for Blogs- with explanatory videos!
Updated: Dec 28, 2020
About the Blog
The blog is our key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, students, Doctorate researchers etc. which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. Our plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
All topics amidst the ambit of Legal Education and Profession are welcome
How to submit
You may go to www.legalarmor.co.in/submissions and fill the Google form to submit the blogs.
Entry Fees Single Author- Rs. 200 (without explanatory video), Rs. 300 (with explanatory video) Co-authors- Rs. 400 (without explanatory video), RS. 500 (with explanatory video)
Example of Explanatory video- https://youtu.be/3BKw8INVdhg
It goes up on our YouTube, Instagram and also along with the blog on the website.
You just have to submit the blog; we do the rest.
E- Certificate upon posting of the blog on our website.
- Entry fees have to be paid after the selection of the blog, which will be updated to you within 48-56 hours of submission.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself, no other modes of Citation are allowed.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
NOTE 1: Publications shall be made within 30 days of acceptance of the write-up. The review committee may take between to 48-56 hours to accept or reject the write-up.
For queries, you may contact us at www.instagram.com/legal_armor